Saturday, October 11, 2014

Putting a price on Art

Being an Artist it is some times hard to put a price on your creativity. I had to step back and take a look at my Art with different eyes.

I do very unique designs with detailed work and clean lines. A lot of thought goes into each piece, from the theme, colors, textures and all the hours put into just one necklace. I use many elements and hundreds of glass seed beads to create a story letting others determine just what that story might be.

Every person, experience and moment in time there is only one like it. That is why I only make one of each design to stir emotions, thoughts, visions, mystery, to even ask the question, Why? To give one person something that is as unique, special and one of a kind like they are.

If I can do this, then my gift is priceless.

Deidree
ToxicDaisy Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment