Sunday, August 24, 2014

How to wear ToxicDaisy Jewelry

I have been designing Modern Hemp Jewelry for several years, even though many love my art they are finding it hard to add to their own style.

Here is an example of how I create a style starting with
the necklace.  I pulled the colors from the necklace and
built around it. I use a three color pallet, two colors for
the out fit and one color added into the accessories.

Many may say "this is not my style".  It is not so much
about what it is but how it is put together.  It's really about color.  Pull something you love from your own closet, pick a color out of the set that you really like then build your accessories
from that color.

The only difference from store bought jewelry and my
jewelry is that mine is made with hemp not metal and
that there is only one of each design hand made, not
mass produced.

There really is no formula, right or wrong way to put
fashion together.  It's all about what you like and what
makes you happy.  Your one of a kind, be who you want
to be and wear what you like.

One the rule about fashion, there are no rules.
Love your self and your fashion, have fun with it.

Deidree
ToxicDaisy

No comments:

Post a Comment